REFURBS ON TOUR

Ever since I first saw the MASH Transit Authority video of them visiting Lance Armstrong, I have wanted to take my bike on a journey. The chance came when Refurbs was going to Berlin. Here in Copenhagen you don't want to leave a fixed gear bike at the Central Station for a week, so taking it along was good way of securing peace of mind.
The box I found behind a bicycle shop and cut it down to fit the dimensions of my bike, roughly 20x75x90 cm. I cut some slits in the cardboard to accomodate adjustable straps that would hold the frame and wheels in place during transport.
I only had to remove the wheels, the steer, pedals and chain to make the whole outfit sit comfortably in the box. Easy.



PACKING THE BIKE














PARTS & TOOLS














READY TO GO


















REASSEMBLY


















OUT & ABOUT